Saturday, 1 February 2014

TEASER ~ Alicia Rae - Beautiful Dreams






“My four-wheelers and car were finally delivered?” I asked, unable to contain the enthusiasm in my voice. 

“Yep.” He smiled. “And I’m not sure how much longer I can hold off Jason and Damon, so you better get up.” He chuckled.
I bent forward and gave him a smacking kiss on his lips, and then I turned to jump off the bed. At my dresser, I threw on the first clean shirt and pair of jeans that I found in my drawers while feeling extremely thankful that I’d stopped drinking last night. Otherwise, I would have a massive hangover. I tied up my hair in a sloppy bun as I spun around to face Kyle.
“Ready.” I grinned.
Kyle shook his head from side to side in amazement. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen you move so fast.”
I picked up a throw pillow from the floor in front of the bed and chucked it at him. “Ass!” I said jokingly.
His eyebrows perked in a mixture of shock and amusement. “Did you just call me an ass?” he asked in bewilderment.
I nodded, feeling lively this morning. “Yep.” I smirked before spinning on my heels to face the door, and then I looked at him over my shoulder. “And there ain’t nothing you can do about it.” I winked and took a step toward the door. 
Kyle leaped off the bed in the blink of an eye. He caught me just as my hand reached to open the door handle. I squealed loudly as he threw me over his shoulder, spun around, and strode back toward the bed. He lightly tossed me onto the mattress. I bounced softly, and he crawled on top, prowling over me with sexy dark eyes heated with challenge. My body hummed with desire for him.
“Oh, beautiful girl,” he chided, making a hoarse low tsking sound from his throat. “You know how much I love a good challenge.”
I rocked my hips up into him, and he emitted a deep moan from his throat as he grabbed my waist. Seconds later, a loud bang sounded on our door.
“Let’s go, Lily!” Jason yelled. “You can do that shit after we ride!” he teased, laughing.
“Damn,” I huffed. I knew we couldn’t make love with company close by anyway, but the thought was temping. Having family stay in our home definitely had its cons. 
Kyle chuckled while bending forward to kiss me. “Until later.” He grinned. 


See lots more about the book, including a GIVEAWAY... click here.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review of Clay's Quest! I hope everyone enjoys the novella, and good luck with the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete